Now Booking Events for 2015
Contact Us to Schedule Your Next Event at Reed Valley Ranch
Horsemanship & Obstacle Clinic
with Kelli Buffington
For more information & to secure your spot in the clinic
contact Kelli at: 916-753-4836
Norco Horsemen’s Association
“Working to enhance and maintain Norco’s rural animal keeping lifestyle”
Presents a 2015 Buckle Series
Obstacle Course Challenge &
Single-Person Cattle Sorting
Sunday, April 12th
Sunday, May 3rd
Sunday, June 7th
Sunday, July 12th
Saturday, July 25th *
In the fully covered Clark Arena at
Ingalls Park in Norco, CA
Click Here for
Format for Obstacle Course Challenge:
NHA Buckle Series Flyer
More Updated Information, Entry Fee Schedule, Divisions and Judging rules
are available at www.nha-norco.org
or by calling Ted Hoffman at 951-712-9582
Learn why it's NEVER, EVER the Horse's Fault...
A 2-Day Super Horse Clinic with Charles Wilhelm
October 17 & 18, 2015
Charles Wilhelm will help you work through the challenges and skills needed to have a “Super Horse” or just improve your riding skills and horsemanship. There will be instruction on equi-tation using dressage principles appropriate for a variety of disciplines like Cowboy Dressage, Working Equitation, Ranch Pleasure & more. Learn how to get better balance & performance from your horse. The clinic will include pattern work, leads/changing leads, back-up, side-pass, pulling logs and other objects, opening & closing gates, walk, trot and canter work, carry-ing a flag, ground poles, trail, cows and ground-tying. A great clinic with a lot of variety!
- Things to bring: Bottled water, Sunscreen, Saddle, Snaffle bit, ground work equipment
- The cost of this 2-day Clinic is $350 per person.
- Clinic will be a minimum of 8 riders or maximum of 10 riders.
- Clinic hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Check in at 8:30 am).
- Auditors are welcome at $30 per person/per day.
- 12 x 12 pens are available at $15 per night and bunkhouse lodging at $25 per night, camping/LQ parking at $15/night. $200 non-refundable deposit required