- Ranch manager couple on property with a full time ranch hand
- 2 RV Hook ups
- Bunkhouse with full bathroom inside sleeps 8
- Rustic barn available for food service with fridge, stove, bbq (no sink)
- 3 ponds
- Small RVR branded mercantile store with ranch jackets, gloves, scarves, t’shirts and coffee mugs
- Satellite internet
- ATT & Sprint cell phone booster
- Some horses available and cattle with ranch manager to facilitate
- As the last ranch off a 7 mile dirt road, there is very low light and noise pollution
- Cattle, horses, chickens, goats, working dogs
- Plenty of parking
HISTORIC REED VALLEY RANCH FILM & PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION
Located within a short drive from the Inland Empire, Los Angeles, and San Diego, Reed Valley Ranch boasts 835 acres of oak groves, lush valleys and rugged hills. This remote ranch is tucked away in a private setting. There are several ponds, historic barns and the original Spanish style ranch house, along with a bunkhouse.
Originally settled in 1867, Reed Valley Ranch has kept the charm of days gone by. Owned and operated by the same family for over 65 years, this pristine land is sure to inspire your love of nature, ranching, and horsemanship.
We take pride in breeding quality Angus cattle since Walter Storm first settled here. It’s been our pleasure to offer cattle for FFA and 4-H members as well as to provide quality beef.
As much as we love to enjoy the remote and almost untouched beauty here, it’s so special we share it for Photo shoots and filming. We have a bunkhouse, a couple RV hook-ups and yes we do have internet.
There’s still some Cowboys here from time to time that come in large groups and help with our cattle too. If you have a large ride group of 50 or more, we have some corrals, amazing trails and a large arena to work cattle.
Contact Us At Reed Valley Ranch
Ranch managers on site;
Stephanie Gawle 951 767 0524 or 951 249 1002 &
Chuck Gawle 951 377 2430
36521 Reed Valley Rd. Hemet CA 92544